Alcoholism can easily sneak up on you if you aren’t careful. When your social life revolves around going to bars or there’s a keg party every weekend, it’s hard to keep things under control. Changing your routine and making a serious plan to cut back on your consumption is a Good way to start.
Steps to avoid alcohol:
1. Keep alcohol out of your house.
2. Don’t drink when you’re feeling bad.
3. Slow down your sipping.
4. Stop going to bars as often.
5. Do activities that don’t involve drinking.
6. Hang out with people who don’t drink.
7. Take up exercising.
8. Recognize withdrawal symptoms.